Labels

Saturday, June 9, 2018

NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION FORM


NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION FORM

MR No.                                                                                                                                  Date

If the patient has a ____________________ card number (taken in OPD/Health Check up/Casualty/Admission) please DO NOT fill this form,
kindly inform the counter staff to find your MR number.
Patient Name                                                                                       Father/ Husband Name
Age                         Sex                         Date of Birth                        Mobile
Residential Address

Consultant Name
Referring Doctor Name
I understand that my medical record will be destroyed 3 years after my last visit to this hospital.
Patient Name                                                       Signature

GENERAL CONSENT
1. I/ We agree for the patient to undergo examination, investigations and treatment as decided by the hospital and also to abide by its schedule of charges, rules and regulations (available at registration counter).
2. I authorize Mr./Ms.                                                                               to take decision on my behalf in case of my inability to do so due to associated medical condition.
3. I understand that I have to disclose my clinical history and other relevant information to the healthcare provider team required for the management of my disease.
4. I am fully aware that the medical treatment may be extended beyond the expected period at the discretion of the doctor.
5. If my financial credit status is disputed by credit/insurance company/TPA, I undertake to settle the final bill on the date of discharge. I also undertake to make payment against interim bills raised within stipulated time.
6. The doctor’s discretion shall be considered as final for my discharge. I assent for transfer out from your hospital to other hospital/ nursing home in case of non-payment of bill/ discretion of doctor.
7. I certify that I read the above and understand the contents. I further state that I have been given an opportunity to ask questions and all my questions have been answered fully and to my satisfaction.

Patient/ Relative Name                                                                                      Relationship

Signature                                                                                                               Date

No comments:

Post a Comment